Iris has discovered some new sounds that she can make . . . we're happy she's progressing vocally, but our enthusiasm is curbed by the volume and pitch of her new capabilities. We have taken to calling her the dolphin child when she is particularly vocal. You will see why:
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aida progressed from dolphin like chirps to communicating with bats nearby to communicating with dolphins residing in the gulf of mexico to causing bats to fall out of the sky and finally she now can kill dolphins swimming in the gulf f mexico with her sonic weapons. I thought she was going to grow to be Aquagirl, summoning fish with her ultrasonic rings, but she has quickly become an arch villan with her terrible sonic pulses. Careful.
Oh, no! I don't like the sound of that preview at all! Thanks for the warning, I think . . . :)
Post a Comment