Iris now has two bottom teeth, which she enjoys caressing. They have caused a certain amount of grief.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Family Reunion, Toronto and More!
I busy week for Iris! First, we travelled to Michigan for a Manson-Eckelman family reunion. I don't have many photos yet, but will post when I do. Then, we went to Toronto to visit friends. Iris's first international trip!
Iris now has two bottom teeth, which she enjoys caressing. They have caused a certain amount of grief.
Here, Iris chills on the glass floor in the CN Tower. That's a Toronto street far far below.
Seth had his hands full with Ty the cat and Iris the baby. Ty was not happy about the baby invading his space.
Iris now has two bottom teeth, which she enjoys caressing. They have caused a certain amount of grief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Iris looks SO MUCH like Matt in that photo by the lake!
Post a Comment