Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween and more

Happy Halloween everyone. I'm posting some photos from Halloween and a bunch from the last couple of weeks, as I've been so behind.

Iris was Tigger for her first Halloween. She didn't notice there was a holiday going on, but Gwyneth and Matt had a fun time dressing her up. We went to a baby Halloween brunch, which resulted in this ridiculous photo:

We also just got a Bike Trailer for Iris! We've been wanting one, but were put off by the high price tag. However, we scored a used one on Craigslist for a fraction of the retail price - yay! We went for a ride in the neighborhood today and Iris enjoyed it, so that is exciting. Admittedly, it's the end of the season, but we look forward to a few family bike rides over the coming weekends. Here, Iris gets strapped in:
I have a video that I'll try to get up.

From two weekends ago, we took Iris apple picking - yum! We have made apple crumble three times since then.

Finally, photos from our weekend in Vermont, which I think was three weekends ago. We took Iris on her second hike. Since she had enjoyed her first hike, we had high hopes. The photo below pretty much sums up her opinions.
So, the hike did not go well. But the rest of the weekend was fabulous - hanging out with friends, eating good food, hiking to Queechee gorge - lovely.
Here's a semi-decent family portrait, taken by friend Seth in Burlington, where foliage was gorgeous:

And, lastly, a silly hair-do picture. When we pick Iris up at day-care, the ladies have put her hair back in various hair clips to match her outfits! Why we didn't think to pull her hair back in a barrette, I can not tell you. This new fashion has improved her visibility and style!

I have a bunch of fun videos I'll try to get up soon. More photos on flickr (see link to the right).

No comments: