Sunday, November 29, 2009

November Update

Slow to update this month. A slew of photos below. So, what's new with Iris?
- She continues to crawl everywhere, and is only getting faster
- She has discovered the stairs and climbed up seven all on her own! (Daddy was spotting)
- She now claps with accuracy and enthusiasm (she started a while ago, but only recently managed to consistently bring her hands together)
- Has started saying Ma-Ma and Na-Na
- Loves brushing her teeth
- Loves dancing (especially to Madonna)

We hosted Thanksgiving with lots of family and friends. Iris's cousin Petra came and the two ladies had a lot of fun together.

Brushing:

Mama and Iris in her snowflake hat:



Hanging with Daddy:



She managed to crawl onto the dishwasher:




Playing with a box of OJ:




Since I failed to upload a video of Iris dancing at her activity table, here at least is a photo:





In her high-chair:





With Daddy at our local grocer's (daily destination of the mid-morning neighborhood walk):




Bundled up on a chilly day:



I have some fun videos I'll try to get up.




No comments: