Sunday, August 22, 2010

August Happenings

Hi all -

I've been a bit delinquent in updating the blog lately.

A few weeks ago we had an epic gathering of Gwyneth's Mom's family (The Dentons) in Newport. There are many photos. Here's the link to ours: click here. It was a really great time catching up with the family, many of whom live on the west coast. Official family photos were taken, and I will see if I can get some of them up soon. In the mean time, here's a favorite of the three of us in our family reunion t-shirts:


Last week, we spent the week in Wellfleet on the Cape with the Eckelmen-Brouhards. It was a lovely week. Photos not yet up on flickr, but here are a few unedited highlights:






Yesterday, we arrived in Maine to visit with Gwyneth's parents for the week. More updates soon! Happy August everyone!

1 comment:

Elena said...

love the denton shirts!