
Also, a few photos here from Kathryn and Bill's wedding (Congratulations!!):

Walking home from the playground with Iris, who was a bit tuckered out:
I: I'm tired. Pick me up.
G: I'll carry you to the restaurant (Archie Moore's) and then you can walk the rest of the way home.
[Upon reaching the restaurant]
I: You go home.
G: What about you?
I: I go to the restaurant.
G: Oh really? What are you going to have?
I: Cheesy eggs.
G: Mmmm. And how are you going to pay for the cheesy eggs?
I: I have dollars.
Keep in mind, we've never talking about buying things with dollars before. Apparently she learned about dollars at day-care.
From this morning:
I: (to Hazel, in the exersaucer): Jump, jump, jump!
[Hazel is not jumping]
I: Time out, baby. [Proceeds to turn her around so she's facing the wall and not us]
Oh, dear, I fear the baby will be Iris's tool to act out all her frustrations . . . poor Hazel has been put in time-out a fair amount lately for not jumping, grabbing her own toys, crying, etc.
Recent Irisisms: the airplane-port and the good-night-light
Lastly, we are in the midst of potty training. Despite our best efforts, this can not be described as fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment