Friday, December 16, 2011

Hello 2012; Hello Boston

Well, folks, I am waaay behind on the blog. Wonder why? A ton has happened since my last post. First of all, we moved. Our new address is:

25 Hayes Rd.
Roslindale MA 02131

Also, there was Christmas, Iris's birthday (involving two birthday parties and a visit from the binky fairy), New Years, saying goodbye to friends in New Haven, starting new daycare for Iris, a new job for Matt, etc, etc, etc. We've been busy.

I'm working on getting photos up - I've got quite a back-log, what with all the goings-ons. For now, I'll say that things are going well. We're mostly moved in to our new house and loving it. We love Roslindale. In ten minutes we can walk to: the train stop (it takes Matt 12 minutes on the commuter line to get to his office), Iris's daycare at the community center, the public library, a full-service grocery store, a post office, the DMV, many restaurants and cafes, four(!) bakeries, our doctor's and dentist's office.

More soon. Promise.

No comments: