Wednesday, October 31, 2012

JIT for an October Post!

Blog readers -

Sorry it's been so long since our last Jeckelman family update. In the nick of time, here are some updates and photos from September and October.

September photos here. October photos here (sans Halloween shots - I'll have to do another post for that!).

One person in our household is VERY excited for Halloween this evening. Luckily, the rain is holding off, so we're looking forward to taking a chubby dragon and a green-faced witch trick-or-treating in a few hours.

Today is exciting for the adults as we finally had solar panels installed on our roof. It's a double win: makes sense financially and environmentally.

A recent Iris anecdote: Iris I and I got separated for a minute or two at the farmers market over the weekend. When she couldn't find me, she told an adult and they made an announcement for "Iris's Mom" over the loudspeaker. I was already walking towards her. After giving her a hug, laughing about it, and praising her for doing the right thing, she said "Can we do that again?"

A few photo teasers:

Grandpa helped with the jack-o-lantern

Storytime with Grandma

Hazel at the JP Lantern Festival

Sisters playing

Fairy

Storytime with JJ

Lots more on flickr - check it out!

No comments: