Hi all - this post will be brief as it is 10:30pm on January 1st, and Matt and I (Gwyneth) are leaving for vacation at 5:30am in the morning. In a last dash before we leave, I've uploaded Christmas Break photos on flickr
here. In short, we had a great time with family over the break. We stayed with the Eckelman-Brouhard clan in Braintree, spent lots of time with the Joneses, Jones-McKeons, Kathryn & Bill, saw friends (Habinowski-McNemars, Ippolitos and more!), went to museums, rode trains, made cookies . . . phew!
We returned to New Haven just in time for New Years, where we were joined by the Keij-Dentons (Gwyneth's cousin and family) and the Joneses (Bill & Judith). Bill and Judith have very kindly agreed to watch Iris for the upcoming week while Matt and I go to Hawaii for work/vacation! We are much indebted to them for the opportunity and can't say how much we're looking forward to the time away on the beach!
Enjoy the photos and we'll be back with news from Hawaii soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment