Tuesday, July 10, 2012

So much to report on

Well, it's been almost a month since my last post, and we've been busy! I'm slowly getting photos up from our recent shenanigans. I'll do a couple of posts dedicated to:
- Iris's Graduation from Tiny Tots (this was quite an affair, with graduation hats, poems, etc. It was adorable)
- Matt's Birthday (Iris and I made a purple cake!)
- Visit to Grandma Kathryn in Cummington, and quick trip to Amherst
- Various outings around Boston with the Jones-McKeons, including the Aquarium, water parks, and animatronic dinosaurs at the zoo
- Ten day vacation with the Joneses in Maine
- Visit with the Rauchs 
- July 4th with the Denton clan in Newport

Phew. Just wait.

This is the first full week that the girls are at their new pre-school/daycare and I am back to work. It is tough, especially on Hazel, so we have to be patient and wait until we settle into a routine. 


No comments: